DIGITAL FOCUS S.R.L., as the operator/author/owner/administrator of the website www.digitalfocusortho.com, respects the privacy and security of the information you provide when using this Website, including your personal data.
The types of data we collect
In order to be able to use all the functions available on our Website, you may be requested to send some data. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that mail.
By using the contact form, you agree to send us:
- The reason of your inquiry (your interest in the products and services offered by DIGITAL FOCUS); and
- Your name, email address, your telephone number, your IP address (which is automatically collected for security and spam block reasons).
Besides personal information, our systems automatically collect a series of anonymous information which help us better understand how our Website is used and how we can improve our services. These data include, but are not limited to the operating system that is used, the browser and time spent on our Website, this information being useful for managing the system, filtering the traffic and reporting statistics.
We analyse the information we collect in order to determine the most efficient pages and settings on our Website, so as we can find ways for improving and making it more efficient, i.e. to determine how we can customise our Website to provide you with a better experience.
By using our Website you agree to the placement of cookies and other similar technologies on your device as explained in the Cookies Policy.
The purpose of collecting personal information
DIGITAL FOCUS S.R.L does not sell, or exchange, give access to or lend any personal data to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties, which assist us in the operation of our Website, during marketing campaigns or in running our business, as long as the parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We use the information we collect as follows:
- To contact you for marketing purposes, by phone, email or SMS, and send you news/information about our products and services that are similar to those requested or purchased by you, or to send you advertising material or invitations to events which we consider you could be interested in.
- In order to provide you the information, products or services you requested.
- To ensure that the information on our Website are relevant and delivered as efficiently as possible for you and for your computer/Smartphone, and that the information on our Website is fully accessible so as you may have a good experience of using the Website.
- For marketing analyses and internal reports concerning requests, visits, the time spent on the Website, visited pages or any other indicators we can use to improve the quality of the Website.
- We may ask you to participate in marketing surveys that we use for research purposes, but you have no obligation to do so.
Personal data that are automatically collected
We collect data automatically for the following purposes:
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Website and to offer you a customised browsing experience.
- To ensure that the content is delivered as efficiently as possible for you and for your computer.
- For security reasons related to our Website and services.
- To provide adequate advertising about our products and services and measure the efficiency of our marketing campaigns.
- For managing and improving our Website.
Duration of data storage and data management
The duration for which we keep the information varies depending on the use of that information. In some cases, there are legal requirements related to the storage of data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement to store the information, we intend to keep the data for no longer than necessary in order to meet a legitimate business need of DIGITAL FOCUS.
The security and the accuracy of data are important to DIGITAL FOCUS and this is why:
- We will keep your personal data only as long as necessary.
- We may contact you at times to update your data.
- We make sure that only certain people have access to your data, based on their job description.
- We will review how we process the data on an ongoing basis, so as to be in line with GDPR.
Transmitting personal data to third parties
DIGITAL FOCUS may occasionally contract services provided by third parties in order to deal with processes that are necessary for the operation of our Website, to tackle technical and security issues or to assist the marketing team in its activity. The providers of such services will have access to the personal data that are necessary to complete their tasks, and they cannot use them for other purposes.
Any such data used by the parties will be used only in so far that this is necessary for delivering the services requested by DIGITAL FOCUS. Any use for other purposes is strictly forbidden.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. („Google”). Google Analytics uses cookie modules (text files placed into computers) to help the Website operators analyse how our Users use the Website. The information generated by cookies about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on their servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Website, drafting reports on web activity and providing other services connected to the activity on the Website and the use of Internet. Google may also send this information to third parties, if this is required by the law or in case that those third parties process information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google. By using our Website, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above. To distinguish between visits, Google Analytics may create several tracking cookies on visitors’ computers, which will expiry in two years after the initial visit.
Your data may be accessed by other third parties also in case we have to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or statutory obligation or to enforce or apply our legal rights. Unless this is required under the law by regulatory authorities, or by a court order, or to reveal or prevent fraud, or to deal with security or technical issues, we will not share or give out any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
The Applicant’s data (including CV information)
Your CV usually contains personal identification data, such as your name, your post address, email address, telephone number, and details about your current and past employment. In addition, DIGITAL FOCUS may obtain personal data about you when we contact past employers or clients you indicated in your CV as references.
We may analyse your CV and any other information collected in accordance with this Confidentiality Policy in order to determine whether your qualifications and skills are appropriate for our available jobs.
For DIGITAL FOCUS to maximise its efficiency and in order to help us find a vacancy matching your requirements, we need your help to ensure that your personal data we have are correct and updated. Consequently, we would like to ask you to inform us regularly about any change in your data. It is your responsibility to make sure that the personal data you provide to the company DIGITAL FOCUS are as comprehensive and accurate as possible.
DIGITAL FOCUS reserves a right to refuse to keep your personal data if we reasonably consider that the personal data provided by you are false.
Links to other websites
This Website may provide every now and then links to other website. We have no control over these websites and we are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Change of the company owners or merger/association with another company
In case that DIGITAL FOCUS or a part of it is purchased by a third party, your data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
In case that DIGITAL FOCUS merges or associates with another company, your personal data may be disclosed to the other entity.
Your data will be protected in any of the situations set out above.
DIGITAL FOCUS processes your personal data either for the purpose of performing its contractual obligations in relation to you, or for legitimate interests associated with our business, including the sale of products and the provision of services offered on our websites. In some cases, we may also expressly ask for your consent for processing your personal data.
You are in control of how DIGITAL FOCUS processes the personal data you provided to us:
- If DIGITAL FOCUS obtained your consent for processing your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- You may request a confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are processed, and a copy of the processed data. DIGITAL FOCUS will answer to any requests as far as this is required by the law and may charge a reasonable fee in those situations where your requests imply a disproportioned effort for our company.
- You may request the update/rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
- You may request the erasure of any personal data, as provided by the relevant law, and DIGITAL FOCUS will erase them if their storage is not necessary or the company has no legal obligation to keep them (for example, the case of invoices).
- You may request the company DIGITAL FOCUS to temporarily stop the processing of your personal data for the period of investigation by the company of your complaint.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided by the relevant law, including to the automated profiling.
- You may object to the processing of your data with regard to direct marketing campaigns.
In case that you believe that the personal information we have about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you may ask us to rectify it.
If you do not want DIGITAL FOCUS to process your personal data anymore, you may send your request via email at email@example.com.
Security of data
The security of data is very important to DIGITAL FOCUS and in order to protect your data we have implemented the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the data collected through this Website.
We are doing our best to protect your personal data. However, sending information via the Internet is not fully safe and is done at your own risk.
Governing law. Jurisdiction
This communication and any disputes arising from it are governed by the Romanian laws. The current law is the 1998 Law on data protection; however, we have included provisions from the general regulation for data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Any disputes of any kind, including any dispute related to default and performance, will be settled by the Romanian courts.
If you are not satisfied with how DIGITAL FOCUS processes your personal data, please contact us using the contact information below.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the surveillance authority responsible for the processing of personal data. With regard to DIGITAL FOCUS, this is the National Authority for the Processing of Personal Data – http://www.dataprotection.ro/.